View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 05:03 PM   #78
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I'm pretty new to audiobooks so this selection was fine for me - I didn't already have a bunch. I had four credits, and used them on the first three Bowen/Molly Murphy books (thanks Catlady) and the first three Camilla Läckberg/Patrik Hedström books. After that, I should know if I like audiobooks enough to get more into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I think this sale has one of the best selections I've yet seen from Audible--I'm also a mystery/thriller fan. I'm considering the Rhys Bowen books (the first three of the Molly Murphy series) as well as Thornwood House and Still Missing.

Ones I've already listened to in this category are Those Girls, Tell No Lies, Keep Your Friends Close, and The Stranger. Those Girls had too much gruesome violence for me, and I wouldn't recommend it, but the others were all OK.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote