View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 05:11 PM   #8
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
The one thing I htink is that there is too much crap out there. I wonder how it was 'back then', in, let's say, 1850.

If at this time 90% of all books are crap, was it still like that back then? Did we have 10 good books and 90 crap books a year back then, and now we have 1 million good books and 90 million crap books... so MORE good books, but MUCH harder to find?

Sometimes I feel that the huge amount of books does devalue reading. It doesn't matter what I'm reading, but often I'm thinking I should be reading something else. What? I don't know. Just... 'something else' that is 'very good' and 'very important' and stuff. Hard to explain.
I have never felt like I should be reading something else.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote