View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 11:24 PM   #41
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
I purchased 4 eBooks on the 31st using codes I had gathered during the 1K/$1.99 bonanza. The next day my account was locked out. Still waiting on customer service to hear why.
That's not good. Hopefully they can get it unlocked for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I was unable to get a code on 12-30, so I called and was told someone from IT would call me back, but they never did. No code for me on 12-31 either. I sent them an email then, but haven't heard back (due to the weekend/holiday combo I'm sure). No code again on 1-1.

I counted and had 20 free codes at that point. I bought two books using codes. Had to put one book in the cart, checkout with free code, then go back and add another book to the cart and checkout with the other code. When I had two books in the cart it just kept changing the code but wouldn't "take" two.

Anyway, I tried this morning and got a new code. So I am not sure if there was a glitch or if 20 un-spent codes is the limit. I couldn't find anything in the FAQ or terms about only allowing 20 codes though.

How many un-spent codes do you have? I am curious if 20 is the limit.
Here I thought I was special since no one had mentioned having any problems.

I don't have any un-spent codes. I get a code and use it that day or the next. I have only been able to get 1 code a day and don't have the time or energy to log in and get another one every day. May have to force myself too 'cos I've built up quite a number of points.

So, the only un-spent code I have is the one I tried to use yesterday that gave me free shipping but no eBook (I did not complete the checkout).

I also checked the FAQ about code limits. Nothing. Now I'm afraid to try for another code until I get a response from customer service.

library addict: did you try to use the code you got today? If so, did it work correctly?
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote