View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 08:58 PM   #34
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Has anyone redeemed My Rewards points for a free eBook at Harlequin in the past few days?

I tried on 30 and 31 Dec and kept getting an error (This item has already been redeemed). The last points I redeemed were on 24 Dec. So maybe I reached an unknown limit for the month. I shot off an email to customer service. No response yet, probably due to holidays.

I tried again on 1 Jan - in case there is some kind of monthly limit. I successfully received a code. When I added it to the cart it gave me free shipping on my eBook, but no free eBook. So, I shot off another email.

Anyone else having problems? I just want to get an eBook ... I hate feeling like I am in limbo.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote