View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 11:53 AM   #16
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
More Freebies for your new year reading pleasure from Sourcebooks

Bound to Be a Bride by Megan Mulry

Spoiler:
Seventeen-year-old Isabella (Doña Isabella de Suárez de Figueroa y Córdoba), daughter of the Duke of Feria, is preparing for her arranged marriage to the son of a wealthy aristocrat. On the morning of her wedding day, after weeks of planning, Isabella escapes from the palace, believing she is riding to freedom.

Unfortunately, after only a few hours on horseback, Isabella happens upon a small band of three gentlemen who restrain her and take her hostage. Ultimately, after they realize she is most likely a woman of privilege, they offer their assistance, as all of them are also headed to Aveiro, a port city in Portugal, to escape their familial obligations.

While they are travelling, Isabella and Javier, the leader, develop a tender affection. When Javi (Francisco Javier de la Mina) insists on binding Isabella's wrists and ankles each night—ostensibly to prevent her escape or theft of their goods-the ritual soon turns into a heated game of unspoken sexual promise that is ultimately consummated when they discover their true identities.

To Be His by Terri L. Austin

Spoiler:
I didn't amass an empire without taking risks, but I'm not a complete arse. So yes, when I offered to trade Allie Campbell three months as my mistress for her family home, it was a joke. Only thing is, she wasn't laughing...and she bloody well took me up on it.
Well, all right then; I could play that game. I figured I'd take her on, we'd have some fun, and in three months, she'd walk away with her family intact and I could get back to what I do best: making money.
But I'd made one mistake along the way. I stupidly assumed that after having her, I could walk away. I was wrong. I don't know how long this feeling-this consuming need-will last, but I'm not ready to let her go.
Not now. Not yet. Maybe not ever.

On His Watch by Katie Ruggle

Spoiler:
In the remote Rocky Mountains, lives depend on the Search & Rescue brotherhood. But in a place this far off the map, trust is hard to come by and secrets can be murder...
Ice rescue diver Derek Warner never meant to be a hero. But when two little girls go missing, he's the first in line to bring them home-even if that means scouring the wilderness with the woman he once loved and lost, Artemis Rey.
Artemis has never stopped wanting Derek. Now, racing to find the girls before it's too late, minutes turn to hours. Night falls. Old flames rekindle. And a danger grows in the darkest wilderness that may be more than even the Search and Rescue brotherhood can hope to face...
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote