View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 06:34 PM   #13
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you have an eBook on hold that you won't be able to read because you'll be on vacation, now you can put books on hold so you can get back in line when you get home. Now you just get screwed. NO putting on hold and whatever comes due comes due when you do not have the time to read.

NO longer searching by time added. I do a lot of searching for newly added eBooks added within 7 days. Also I sort by added, release date, and author.

There are a lot of other features I use that are important to a smooth Overdrive experience. This new setup is worse in action then it the screen shots show.
Aaack! I can't believe they're messing with Overdrive again. Seems like just yesterday we had that long thread after their last round of stupid changes.

The new site hasn't yet come to my library. I suppose I can hope they will be a late adopter after some of the bugs are worked out.

I occasionally use the hold modification feature, usually if several books on hold suddenly become available at the same time and I can't read them all at once.

I also use the "search books added within last 7 days" feature once a week to see what's new.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote