View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 02:59 PM   #30
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
That's already in the Kindle store, or at least it use to be. Gates to Witch World is the first three books (Witch World, Web of the Witch World and Year of the Unicorm). Lost Lands of Witch World has the next three (Three against Witch World, Warlock of Witch World and Sorceress of Witch World). I picked them both up in the Kindle store some years ago.

Lost lands is still available

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Lands-Wit...of+witch+world

I'm not sure what the deal is with the first.
Ebooks in this series came & went in the Kindle store - I'm assuming they were not legit copies from her estate.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote