View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 04:04 PM   #6
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I always thought Sherlock Holmes would be a total pain in the a** to live with.
That was my first thought as well

Every possible clue has about 100 million possible deductions attached to it, but only he is able to unfailingly singles out the correct one, if need be by knowing some sort of extremely obscure fact that nobody else would ever know.

See the parody "How Watson learned the trick", where he makes a few very valid deductions, but they all turn out to be wrong

(By the way: I always felt that Columbo, the detective played by Peter Falk, was decidedly Sherlockian... always catching people on some sort of weird, obscure clue.)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote