View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 10:14 AM   #8
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
A "gotcha" item on the PRC is that if you shut down the reader from within a book, it will not reopen where you left off. I have found that I must exit the book, then shut down in order to reopen where I left off.
Of course, the answer to that is that you don't actually ever have to switch off, since it only uses power when you turn a page. I leave mine on all the time, and just lock the keys when I'm taking it out in my bag.
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote