View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 06:57 PM   #10
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I think a really good narrator can improve a book--e.g., I don't think I would have enjoyed Rhys Bowen's Royal Spyness books nearly as much without Katherine Kellgren's narration--but I don't know agree that poor narration can sink a book. If the book's interesting, after a while I'll get used to the narration, whatever the flaws.
I have one name for you: Ulli Birvé.

She reads all of the Georgette Heyer mysteries (not the Regencies, thank goodness.)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote