View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 08:42 AM   #67
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
But, the lighting on my Voyage is much brighter than on the PW2 and the perceived contrast is greater. I'm not an engineer and have no way of measuring lumens or whatever but the Voyage and PW2 seem to be close on brightness with my PW2 at its highest setting and the Voyage four clicks down. That brightness difference does effect the perceived contrast for me.
I guess that could certainly affect it, yes. Personally I never have the lighting on anything close to maximum, so it wouldn't affect me.

You're right - the Voyage's light on maximum is distinctly brighter than the PW2's. Way too bright for my eyes .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote