View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 12:47 AM   #32
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
And that is of course your choice to make, but it's good that Amazon gives us that choice to make.
running the amazon voyage/ new PW specs side by side, the only other difference i can see, apart from the buttons that I don't use, is the auto adjust to ambient light feature on the screen light ( which i have ticked but i am unsure If I've ever seen it do anything)

and it is smaller + lighter, but only by tiny amount

So if there was a trade-down program, I'd trade down but I doubt that a slightly used voyage will now sell for more than a new PW, after selling & shipping costs
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote