View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 10:17 AM   #2
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Don't know if this is what yours is showing, but for comparison, my PW2 on 5.6.2.1 (the latest per Amazon) shows 8 lines of text per page at the 8th (the highest) setting and 13 - 15 (depending on font) lines of text at the 7th for an Amazon book. Caecilia seems to be the easiest font to see at the 7th level setting.

Trying a few other Amazon books and web articles I sent to my Kindle gives me what looks like pretty much the same size characters, though one article had slightly bigger text, fitting only 11 lines of text per page at the 7th level setting.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote