Thread: Literary 1961-1980 Vote • May 2015
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 01:24 AM   #4
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Sorry, at the moment anyway I think I must pull out of this month's choice, so I won't vote.

Our lovely dog Emma died this morning, probably of a stroke. Yesterday morning she was running on the beach having a wonderful time and this morning we had to have her euthanised because she would have been brain damaged even if they could keep her alive.

We are devastated as you can imagine and I think I just need to withdraw for a little while. I should be back next month.
Bookpossum, I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. Pets are loved and treasured family members. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote