Thread: MobileRead January 09 book nominations
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #54
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
What does everyone think about this? That will cut the nominated current list down to 2 I believe. Should the MRBC always go with free books? This is your club I'm just a minion. Should we start another thread about this?

BOb
I'd just rather see a limit, like a $10 cap. Some books are well priced, for instance Steve's Jordan's - Evoguia --which only goes for around $2-$3. It would not make scene to exclude them just because they're not free.

Bob, I've also updated my 2nd post with the links to reviews or author's site just incase folks would like to view more on them. Here are the links...

Mars Girl by Jeff Garrity
Evoguia by Seven Jordan
Neptune Crossing - Jeffery Carver
Halo: The Fall of Reach - by Eric Nylund

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 12-18-2008 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Added links of books I've nominiated