View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 02:11 PM   #9
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
I have a 16GB Fire HD6 and its a superb little device. If they go on sale again I can also highly recommend the older HDX7 that comes in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB sizes. I managed to get a 64GB device for £149 when they recently ran a promotion in the UK.

I was put off by the walled garden of the Amazon app store for years but tbh its not that bad and the Fires are really good for reading and playing games on. Amazon do a free app everyday and most of them are games which is great for DH. He has the HD6 and I have the HDX as i store lots of audiobooks on mine which take up storage space.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote