View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 04:17 PM   #53
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've always been a bit of an outlier in both clubs. I have yet to nominate a work to be read.

Canada's history is relatively recent so that made the selection necessarily a bit more modern. Given the relative availability of works pre a certain period for anyone outside of a Canadian library also pushed me to be a bit more modern. That said I don't think it would have altered my selections much. Maybe one or two works.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote