View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 11:19 PM   #59
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Amazon Echo Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
...Sounds like you have a lot to convert....

I have over 3,000 items in iTunes, but only about 2,000 of them are music. The other items are stuff from iTunesU, The Learning Company, podcasts, old radio shows, audiobooks, and etc. I'm only importing the music, and even some of that is going to be left behind. Quite frankly, there are some songs that I have no recollection of buying and when I hear them, I wonder what I was thinking. Well, many of those in question were iTunes freebies. I don't even know if they're still doing that or not, but it's a wonderful way to build a large and really crappy music library really quickly.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote