View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 12:03 PM   #29
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It's not a bonus. It's actually advertising.
Those are not exclusive categories. If I buy a product, and there is a trial size of some other product, the company is giving me this trial size in order to entice me to buy more of it. It's advertising, yes, but it's still a bonus, even if I have no interest in that sample. An excerpt is no different.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote