View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 10:28 AM   #20
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
I finished a book this morning and was 58% through. I was expecting to hit at least the 60-70% mark. That was quite the shock. Don't know what else came next because I closed it out. I don't really care, now.
Sometimes this happenstance can be worthwhile though.
Often in military biographies the book proper will end when the war ends. Details of the person's subsequent life, pictures taken throughout their life, an account of how the book was compiled, and a bibliography can add up to as large an addition as you described.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote