View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 10:12 AM   #8
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Happy New Years to all! Wishing all my fellow romance reading addicts a wonderful year with plenty of time to read our towering TBR mountains!

I never make reading goals or participate in challenges because for me, that turns reading into a task to be accomplish rather than the fun thing I do to relax. However, I am going to continue to try to read more of the free and bargain priced books that are languishing on my TBR mountain instead of always being distracted by NEW!!! SHINY!!!

Looking over my list, I read 268 books last year, including shorter novellas that don't really count as 1 each. That's actually lower than I thought. I guess I do have a goal for 2015 after all - read more books!