Thread: Silliness #FirstWorldProblems
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 03:53 PM   #43
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Check your battery first before you bring out a container of (distilled) water -- most modern car batteries are sealed.
My battery is old school--it has compartments for the water... thingy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I have a Toyota land cruiser with a 10 year old battery, and 2 of those years were sitting in a pasture
I wish my batteries lasted that long! I don't know how many I've gone through the past ten years.

Happy New Year's Eve, everybody! 'Just had to post this. lol I remember how I was when I was younger... and the hangovers. Scawwy!

Last edited by trichobezoar; 12-31-2014 at 04:00 PM.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote