View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 04:59 PM   #21
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
...Given my 1star Voyage review, they may pick only people who grade everything with 5 stars.
1 star?
Just out of curiosity: How much stars did you give respectively would you give your Kindle Paperwhites (I see in your profile information)?

If you'd rate Paperwhite higher than Voyage: How so? To me, Paperwhites 1 and 2 had been great, but Voyage is another minor step forward.

If you'd rate Paperwhite equally low (=the lowest rating you can give on Amazon): Why did you even try Voyage then?

Or maybe your Voyage simply had some defects?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote