View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 10:20 AM   #5
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Tips : KISS (keep it simple stupid ), the simple it is, the better. You're less likely to get difference,and it's easier to find the cause of problems.
That is certainly true. I don't use drop-caps, tables, or embedded fonts in my epubs, though I am told that they work just fine.

(What convinced me about drop-caps was Amazon's changing the line spacing a year or two ago, so that a drop-cap formed per Amazon's instructions now floated forlornly next to the second indented line of text.)
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote