Thread: MobileRead December '08 Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 10:27 AM   #31
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Since this is December's book, why not keep the poll open until at least the 29th? That would give the 30th to actually download and install the book and then start reading on the 30th or 1st.
I just went by the schedule that Joanne posted in the Welcome Message. It was actually opened a day longer than that.

I would suggest that you bring up these suggestions in the Welcome sticky thread so these decisions can be made. Posting this after the poll is closed doesn't provide the chance to make the change.

Although, I don't see what difference it would make. I assume 4 days was enough time for everyone to vote. Also, knowing a bit ahead of time doesn't hurt anyone.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote