View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 02:15 AM   #68
Loknor
Loknor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loknor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loknor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loknor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loknor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loknor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loknor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loknor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loknor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loknor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loknor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O 2nd ed, Kobo Aura HD, Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
What I suspect is happening is that people are inserting a 64GB card but a maximum of 32GB would be usable -- much like those counterfeit cards that look good until you fill their real capacity and start enjoying file corruption.
I doubt that tbh. I use 64GB Sandisk cards on several older devices who do not support 64GB officially and never had issues. The difference between SDHC and SDXC are negligible.

Of course, the Kobo Aura could be the exception, but considering the multiple reports that it works I doubt that. Of course, in these cases premium brands (Sandisk/Samsung)tend to have a better track record, especially in the beginning, untill the clones get their copying down to pat ^^
Loknor is offline   Reply With Quote