View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 04:11 PM   #74
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
This case can't be returned that easily. Forefront have to agree the refund first, which is why I didn't want them to ship it until I could be sure they had allowed for the on/off switch.
I have bought from tons of 3rd party sellers over the years and have only had one issue that I can recall and Amazon stepped in and resolved it for me. Therefore, I wouldn't worry too much. If the seller gives you any trouble, just file a complaint with Amazon against the seller explaining what happened and Amazon will step in. That's what I did and it was resolved quickly and I received a refund. Good luck. Hopefully you'll love the case.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote