View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 02:53 PM   #35
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I agree, it really depends on your eyes. I can read my PW2 with the font on the smallest setting with no issue.
I've also found that the PW has fewer font sizes, but I don't how how the smallest compares with the smallest Kobo font size. What I can say that being able to change the font sizes available on the Kobo makes it possible for a very wide range of font sizes to be available.

Having had a PW1 and 6" Aura over the past couple of years, I am now waiting to buy the H2O. I really disliked the PW software as I prefer to side load using Calibre and never use wifi or purchase on the device itself. I like the way Kobo manages your library on your device much more than the Kindle system. I also prefer the ability for customisation that the Kobo allows. The Aura is a lovely device, great form factor and lightness, only the lower screen resolution and darkness of the screen when unlit let it down - when I saw the PW2 in shops I always noticed what a whiter screen it has (light at lowest level). When I saw the H2O I knew that I would have to get it for the screen resolution, screen size and carta screen. Learning about the Voyage, did make me wonder, but as I dislike buttons or sensors of any kind on the bezel and would rather stay with Kobo, I will wait for the H2O.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote