View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 12:37 PM   #38
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
I hope I'm posting this in the correct page, since I'm not recommending any particular recording from the site (which offers many to choose from). Please move my post if it belongs in the other audiobooks thread.

FYI, today I ran across the website Telltale Weekly, described thusly:

Here are the first several paragraphs from the site's Mission page:
Thanks for the info. These works are mostly public domain, so this discussion would be better in the Public Domain Audiobooks thread in the new forum.

I've added this website to the OP of that thread

I've seen this website in the past. It's quite old so I'm not sure how often they update it with new titles. Additionally, it's not that easy to navigate and I have no idea how many titles they have.