View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 12:49 AM   #23
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Thanks for this! Looks interesting, but after just finishing "Mockingjay" I might have to wait a while before I can handle any more dystopias. BTW, your link could use a tweak (try this).

skinmaan
A "deep" question here: why aren't there many utopian novels? Is it because people have a penchant for dark, gloomy future scenarios, for some reason? There is not even such a thing as an utopian genre, at least that I've seen. It seems that there were more (though I don't think a lot more) utopian novels in, say, the 18th & 19th centuries.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 09-07-2014 at 12:57 AM.