View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 05:30 AM   #1
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Amazon pricing country comparison

I've just looked at a couple of audiobooks that were on the Audible Aus home page, whilst logged into my Aus account.

Could you tell me please what price you're paying in your country for the following books?

AUD 19.95 The End of the Affair, Graeme Green - narrated by Colin Firth

24.53 All Honourable Men, Gavin Lyall - narrated by William Neenan.

I appreciate that 2 books is not a very strong survey, but I'm very curious because Amazon likes to charge us a lot more in Aus than they charge in the US.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote