View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 07:55 PM   #120
pierro78
eInk-androidonaut newbie
pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pierro78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx i86+, Lenovo tab s8-50, Galaxy Mega, Transformer T100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
I love the idea of an eInk android tablet being able to use Calibre Companion for my existing books and Scribd to find new ones with the comfort of eInk would be great!

I wonder if they would come out with a smaller version for those of us that prefer a smaller screen. I find that 6" is the perfect screen size for me. My Nexus 7 feels a bit too big in my hands for casual reading, the footprint of the T68 seems similar.
There is the 6" boyue T61 (Icarus Illumina) or T62 : https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Boyue_T61
pierro78 is offline   Reply With Quote