View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 12:45 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
In looking for bookish podcasts on iTunes I came across The Classic Tales Podcast, where someone named BJ Harrison narrates classic stories and posts them once a week. Last night I completed Jules Verne's Around the World in Eighty Days, and I found the narration to be excellent. This is also where I listened to my first Father Brown mystery (The Invisible Man). There's also a store (and a few freebies).
Thanks - this looks very intriguing - I'll add it to the Audio Dramas thread

Apps are available for the podcast (Amazon and iOS - $1.99 each). Unfortunately, the archives only go back to episode 355. I'm sitting on a ton of coins, so I'll probably get this one.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote