View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 12:22 AM   #115
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
Does Artatech use Paypal?

Booxstor's store refused to refund my money and I will not be buying from them in the future.
If the option to keep the wifi connection on permamently does not work, it sounds to me like a problem which can be fixed. Has Booxstor actually responded to you on this issue?

In the meantime, you may be able to find an application that uses the connection in this 10 minute timeout period. VPN tunnels are sometimes kept open by as simple a method as sending a ping periodically. I haven't actually looked for anything for you, and there may not be anything. But there are a lot of Android Apps out there.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote