View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 01:41 PM   #38
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Please, no Three men in a Boat. It's too dry and if it wins, it will ruin the book club. We already are doing dry with A passage to India. Something fun and not dry s what we need next.
three men in a boat, too dry ??? have you actually read it ??? that book is hilarious !! i giggle nonstop whenever i read it ! if you want a classic, fun and not dry book to read, that would be at the top of my list of recommendations.

i'm not participating, of course, so i *won't* nominate anything, but i do think you should possibly give that book another chance, for your own benefit. seriously, it's "roll-on-the-floor-laughing" funny.