View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 02:17 AM   #117
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Finally took the plunge and and installed it today, but there's a few things I can't figure out. Installation went exactly as it should, so I don't think I screwed up anything, your instructions are very clear.

But one thing is that the light remains on with the sleep cover closed. If it matters, I installed KOReader v2014.04-630 on firmware 3.5.0 on a Glo.

The other thing I thought KOReader could do is to enlarge images to full screen from within epubs, but I can't find anyway to do it (or I was mistaken about reading it in another thread). Also I can't seem to zoom in on any PDF. I've hunted through the Wiki and tried going through all sorts of options, but can't find a real zoom.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote