View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 11:46 PM   #11
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I had to give up on Journey to the West, because I can only get it in Mandarin from the library! (We have a significant Chinese population in the area where I live.) So I finished up voting for four.

I would like to read The Cairo Trilogy, so this may be the time to start on that, depending on how the votes go. Whichever book wins, it should be an interesting month.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote