View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 11:13 AM   #53
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiped View Post
Getting this error when trying to patch 3.5.0:
Code:
9: (regular patch) Menu
  processing ...
ERROR: olddata starting with 505EB does not match
This is probable one of those things that have not been updated yet...

Thanks anyway for this patch - my eyes are very grateful.
Actually, this patch works for me. Is it possible that something happened to a file (conf_nickel.txt or nickel)? Maybe you should download the package newly and try again. If you edited conf_libnickel.txt, don't overwrite it with the original version.

Edit: What I wanted to say is that it should be possible to run the patcher without error. However, I rather doubt that this patch has an effect on the Aura HD. Until now, nobody reported, so I don't know for sure.

Last edited by tshering; 08-01-2014 at 11:49 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote