View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 09:45 PM   #67
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
Where can I buy them? They are impossible to find. Especially in Australia.
Just found an iRex 1000 in the flea market: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...50&postcount=1
The seller states only shipment to Europe, but even additional freight to Australia wouldn't be that expensive.

I frequently order from the US.
Given the conversion rate, it's affordable enough. No savings, after customs and taxes I end up the same price as when buying directly in Europe. But if items simply aren't available here...
I've just checked dhl.com: Shipment to Australia isn't much more expensive than to Europe.
It probably won't make sense for you, to order in Europe - too expensive, even without shipment.
But ordering from the US should be working? Or are customs and taxes killing it for you?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote