View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Thank You All For Making MobileRead's Library So Wonderful

I was just looking at all the great books available here on MobileRead and frankly thinking what an incredible library there is here, books to satisfy anyone's taste in reading material, whether it be titles in languages other than my native language, to lost (but not forgotten) public domain titles rarely seen. Sometimes, it is these later gems that will become the special book of someone's life.

The list goes on and on, and every day new titles are added. I want to read so many of them, to experience the worlds created in those books. Many of the titles assembled represent someone's special reading experience, someone's special love, and every day that goes by adds new titles and new surprises to this wonderful repository of reading material.

To all the people here who have given me such wonderful books, I want to say THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY EBOOK READING EXPERIENCE SUCH A WONDERFUL JOY.

Don

I love to read, and it is one of the great joys of my life.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote