View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 04:10 PM   #80
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I bought a T68 from Artatech through Amazon, before I knew about Booxstor! Well, my T68 has developed an annoying problem. Every now and then, for no obvious reason, it will go into a reboot loop - start rebooting over and over. What stops the loop is connecting it to a power source. I contacted Artatech, and they said that there is some motherboard issue and that I should return my T68 to Amazon for an exchange or refund - better than sending it from the USA to Poland, I suppose. Of course, now Amazon (USA) has no more T68s for the time being.

So, I will return my T68 to Amazon soon. But - does Booxstor ship to the USA? I see that they'll have a cover available by the 14th as well. I might get a refund from Amazon and go the Booxstor route, if that works.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote