View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 12:39 PM   #12
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I fourth The Runaway (and hope very much that it will bring back the Prince of Denmark if we read a Noble prize winner).
I wish he'd come back, too. I messaged him when he went missing; he said he was spending less time online and wanted to focus on his own reading, but didn't think the hiatus would be permanent.

Alas, I don't know that the Munro will be a sufficient carrot; he's already read something by her.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote