View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 10:38 AM   #42
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
Yes, I can see the icon column, shouldn't the icon show up when I add the story to the reading list named Tab?
Your conditions say [("Reading List" is (equals) "Tab") and ("On Device" is False)]. If your device is not connected then the value of On Device is unknown. You haven't provided an example of what "Reading List" contains, so I can't comment on whether or not "Tab" is correct.

Post a screen capture of the library window showing both the Icon and Reading List columns.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote