Thread: Onyx Boox M96
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 12:37 PM   #115
tsmithe
tsmithe has learned how to read e-bookstsmithe has learned how to read e-bookstsmithe has learned how to read e-bookstsmithe has learned how to read e-bookstsmithe has learned how to read e-bookstsmithe has learned how to read e-bookstsmithe has learned how to read e-books

Device: None yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feher View Post
I am analyzing if it is worth upgrading for us existing M92 owners. This device like other new models has bluetooth capability - does that mean we will be able to connect external keyboard?
Interesting question. I would hazard the guess that, since the M96 runs Android, and Android supports external keyboards, that the M96 would indeed support external keyboards.

Quote:
And A2 refresh mode is the fast refresh mode. We have discussed it earlier and you can see it in action in Onyx videos. Basically each pixel in eink screen is 16 bit pixel; In A2 refresh mode each pixel will be restricted to 2 bit/values only thus allowing for faster screen refresh.
Thanks for this. I suspect I would be happy to trade detail for quick refresh speed in most cases.
tsmithe is offline   Reply With Quote