View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 04:28 AM   #19
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geremia View Post
My extra titles are in my "Calibre Library" directory, and they even have "metadata.opf" files,
I know they are in the Calibre library, I was only pointing out in the link (which I now quote below) that I have never had an instance of an "Extra Title" that mattered to me. They were either orphaned because I removed them from my library or they were still in my library just in a different directory because I changed the Author or Title metadata.

But since you state that you are not running your library in Dropbox or other syncing file system (Onedrive, Box, Copy etc...) then I don't know how you could be experiencing orphaned folders.

The below is the post I linked to previously from another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Have you actually verified that the titles are in fact not in your library?

I have never come across any extra titles that were not also in my library. The extra titles in my case were orphaned folders left over after I made title or author changes. Upon closer inspection I was always able to verify that the "Extra titles" were books changed or removed by me.

These were orphaned most likely due to the fact that I often leave Dropbox syncing while making minor library changes. Now, more times then not, I pause the Dropbox syncing function before making changes to my library.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 04-03-2014 at 04:31 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote