View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 07:25 PM   #91
yayo
Groupie
yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yayo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O 1st. gen. Libra 2
Ok, KOBO Aura 6' here, on 3.2 firmware.
After installing the latest build of KoboLauncher for standalone Qt apps (AKA pbchess 1.2.6.36) I got a landscape oriented menu screen, unresponsive to tapping. I did a pinhole reset to get back to Nickel and then installed tshering's launcher.sh
Quote:
As a remedy replace the file launcher.sh in .kobo\vlasovsoft by the one I provided in post #325. You have to extract it from launcher.sh.zip.
KoboLauncher and all its components, including Coolreader, are now working fine on my KOBO Aura 6', as is Koreader.
yayo is offline   Reply With Quote