View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 11:06 PM   #106
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgaugler View Post
This is a MAJOR pain in the butt to try to get the Mantano reader app !!!

When I purchase the app off Amazon's site ...it won't let me download it (or access it) because they don't want me to put it on my Kindle Fire HDX

When I try to purchase it from Mantano's site ...they send me to Google Play ...and they don't want to sell it to me ...because I don't have one of THEIR devices

There appears to be sites that let you "download" the apk ...but they all look VERY questionable!!! I have no desire to "steal" the reader ...but where can I buy it ?!?!?
There are reputable places to obtain apps for your KF. 1Mobile is one choice. Under device/settings, change "Allow Installation of Applications from Unknown Sources" to on/yes. Install 1Mobile app store. Install desired app(s).
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote