View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 10:39 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Unfortunately, there's some bad news to report. Discussion about this was started here and can continue in either place. It matters not to me.
Since I use overdrive on my pc, this would not affect me, correct? I keep a copy of the audiobooks backed up (as well as have the links in the app that allow re-download on the PC, but that only works on that one pc, until it crashes or retired). I don't use the overdrive app on the ipad (much... any? well, maybe).

This only deletes the books from the library stored on your ipad?

Or, is this going to the overdrive licensing server and removing the books from your account just because you updated an app on the ipad?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote