View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 04:28 PM   #30
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyDocJoanne View Post
I've also been trying to put together a list of everyone who was interested in participating. I'm posting the list below. If you don't see yourself on here, and you'd like to be, please let me know. Conversely, if you don't want to participate and you're on here, let me know and I'll remove you.

I know that not everyone will be able to participate each month, but this will give us a general idea of how many people are interested.

Here's who I have so far:

pilotbob
Richard Herley
cassidym
vivaldirules
GatorDeb
rixte
smithno
Elsi
ShortNCuddlyAm
rab46
jplumey
SLMines
izmi
pshrynk
jerryleejr
atlchica
desertgrandma
cyan
dickon25
Katiesue
DMcCunney
JSWolf
Tattncat
daffy4u
Tommo43
grimo1re
Opalstar
Barcey
badgoodDeb
Sparrow
DixieGal
Laine
Dr. Drib
Well! Looks like this will make for a well rounded group, with lots of differing opinions.

tattncat, don't keep us in suspense! what is your suggestion?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote