Thread: Literary Rotating Nominations
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 06:53 AM   #63
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
I was waiting to see if someone who had never had a choice wanted to make a selection. If no one else wishes to make an attempt, I have in mind to follow Bookpossum's lead and will submit a selection of Anglo-Irish items including one translation from the Irish language.

Would that be all right with everyone? No offence taken if members prefer Sun Surfer's suggestion.
I'm so happy you volunteered. As far as I'm concerned we don't ever have to have a second chance month; I only offered it to keep anyone from feeling pressured to volunteer at the last minute. I was hoping there might be people still contemplating volunteering this month.

Note to everyone - Because of the late date today, I will wait to ask fantasyfan for his nominations until 5th December.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote